SESSION I: June 25-29
SESSION II: July 9 – 13
SESSION III: July 23 – 27
- Co-ed, ages from grade K-8th
- Half day: 9 a.m. – 12 noon, Cost: $195 (Early Bird Price $175).
- Extended day: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Cost: $295 (Early Bird Price $275)
- Friday will be a ½ day for all campers. Closing ceremony will be at 12 pm for all campers.
- Sibling discount also available
- Lunch included – #1 Campus Food Service
- There will be access to the UMass Pool
Massachusetts Soccer School offers Summer Co-ed Soccer Camp at UMass Amherst for boys & girlsfrom grade K-8th. We offer three hours (1/2 day) and six hours (Full day) of instruction each day (Friday will be a half day, no pool no lunch) and seek to develop and improve each player’s technique, skills and creativity with the ball. The Massachusetts Soccer School’s Summer Camp will challenge players to keep improving their skills in a fun-filled environment while instilling a passion for the game. Under the direction of a first-class coaching staff players will be exposed to dribbling, passing, shooting, and small-sided games emphasizing touches on the ball and possession.
Full day campers will have access to the UMass pool and lunch at the #1 dining services in the country. Read the review from the Princeton review!